Deep Learning Engineer
To Apply Click HERE!
[Updates (April 20, 2020). We are delighted to receive a great number of applications since publishing this role last week. We are still reviewing applications. Please take care to highlight your experiences that are relevant to the role described below. Thank you!]
About Rosebud AI:
We're democratizing the creation of visuals, so that brands big and small can tell their story compellingly. We believe all image and video creation will be done via generative methods in 5 years. We're building that future.
We launched 25,000 AI generated photos last November, which became a finalist in the design category for Product Hunt’s 2019 Golden Kitty Awards. We’ve been covered by the Washington post and have over 4000 users sign up and tens of thousands of downloads of our generated images on app.generative.photos.
Why Join Us:
- Build the future of content creation with us. You get to work on implementing bleeding edge research for generating videos and images and scale them to production.
- We support a growth mindset, perks include conference travel and paper publications and mentorship from top researchers in the field.
- We are a fully distributed team with a San Francisco HQ. Open to candidates internationally.
Responsibilities and what we are looking for.
- Training and deploying large-scale Deep Learning models on cloud infrastructure. We use AWS and GCP.
- Familiarity with GANs (eg. StyleGAN, conditional GANs, image2image translations, vid2vid), autoregressive models, flow models is a huge plus. We use Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- You are excellent at debugging deep learning models and are an expert at implementing models from scratch, using cloud infrastructure to train and deploy these models.